Salinas Aquatics Center
Rules of Use
- The pool is available to rent on Saturdays rental time slot 1:30pm-3:30pm due to other community scheduled activities or Sundays 11am-9pm.
The cost is $120.00 per hour with a 2 hour minimum and the option to add ½ hour increments for an additional fee of $60 per ½ hour with a maximum of a 4 hour rental.
Rental cost includes: 3 tables, 20 chairs, and use of the pool, patio, and locker rooms only.
Rental of Equipment: (1) EZ-Up $20.00, (1) Table $10.00, (10) Chairs $10.00.
- Children under 54” must be accompanied by an adult at all times (in and out of the water).
- Proper swim attire is required.
- Pool rental prices are based on no more than 40 participants (swimmers and non swimmers).
No floatation devices are allowed.
Food and drinks are welcome on our outside patio, but not allowed on the pool deck. (No alcoholic beverages, tobacco, open flames, or glass containers are allowed at the facility) Food may not be sold.
Intoxicated guests will not be permitted to use the facility.
- Renter will be responsible for clean-up. You are expected to leave the facility free of garbage, debris and personal belongings or the deposit will not be returned.
- All party participants are expected to obey the safety commands of the Lifeguards on duty.
- Decorations may not be taped or stapled to the walls of the facility. No confetti please.
- As party host you assume responsibility through legal contract for your guests and are financially responsible for your guests and any damage that may occur to the facility as a result of you hosting a rental at the pool.
- All party guests are required to follow pool posted rules, and are required to sign the Salinas Aquatic Center Liability and Waiver Release form upon arrival.
- Renters must be evacuated from the facility by the end time of their contract. SAC pool personnel will assist in this by clearing the pool 20 minutes before the end time on the contract.
- Christina Madrigal is the party rental planner for the Salinas Aquatic Center and all contractual arrangements are made through her (including signing the contract and presentation of deposit). Please leave a message at 758-7301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information so we can work with you on the contract for the party rental of the pool.
Please read carefully before signing. This is a release of liability and waiver of certain legal rights.