We often have openings for lifeguards and swim instructors. Please call 758-7301 for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please view our web-site at www.mcatsva.org to gain more information about our exciting organization and programs offered.
Positions we are interviewing for:
All positions require background screening check through ADP Screening services for applicants 18 and over and current certifications as required by position. Also all positions and new hires must be a registered non athlete member of USA Swimming and take a California Mandated Reporters Course (presenting certificate), agree to the terms of SVA Inc. Employee Manual, and take the USA Swimming Safe Sport Course, and must agree to the terms of Safe4Athletes policy and USA Swimming Electronic Communications Policies. New employees must provide a valid form of ID, and provide a copy of their Social Security card or US passport upon hiring.
· lifeguards (part time hourly) Must possess current lifeguard,cpr,AED certifications through Nationally recognized program and a registered athlete or non-athlete member of USA Swimming or US Masters Swimming or USA Water Polo.
· Head life guard (part/possibly full time hourly) pay negotiable based on experience. Must possess current lifeguard, cpr, AED certifications through Nationally recognized program. Must be a registered athlete or non-athlete member of USA Swimming or US Masters Swimming.
· swim instructors (part time hourly). Must pass SwimAmerica test and a swim test. Instructors must be able to demonstrate the proper swim stroke mechanics in the four competitive strokes at a satisfactory level of competence. Training and in-service is a requirement of this job. You must be registered athlete or non-athlete member of USA Swimming or US Masters Swimming.
· USA Swimming Certified Swim Coach (part time hourly) Must possess all of the current and approved certifications for registration as a coach member of USA Swimming. Passing the Level 1 Foundations of Coaching through United States Swimming is mandatory. You must be a registered athlete or non-athlete member of USA Swimming and US Masters Swimming
· Volunteers are welcome to apply as swim instructors and lifeguards. We can credit students 15 and over with Community Service hours. This program allows us to offer “at risk” or low income participants with low cost or free lessons.ts.athlete participants.